Saturday 13 December 2014

JOKE!

This teenage daughter came home one day and was like “Mooom, Daaad - I am pregnant”. Her mom yelled, “SUBHANALLAH! So this is why my fortune-teller’s prophecy never came true. He had asked me to give the offering to a virgin, but I was so naïve to think you’re still untouched.”

The girl rolled her eyes and said: “but moooom, I thought you said a baby is a blessing from God?”

Her dad who was seemingly minding his own business cleared his throat and said: “Preach my daughter, don’t mind your selfish mother, a win is a win, now how many months is it?” The girl said “just a month dad”, and her dad was like: “PERFECT! Then you’ll probably be delivered of my grandchild by my 35th birthday” - Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...