Tuesday 27 February 2018

Mitches...


Where I come from, they say: “gohrr, susi johm jogay, dara desatu fa” - when a man loses his sense of worth, he has nothing left. Me... I say when a guy loses his man code, he’s what Kevin Hart calls a mitch. And if he’s as selfish, then he’s a mieech - that’s a portmanteau of mitch and leech. OASN, this is why, today, we have more mitches snitching than bitches ditching and that itches like, where do stitches go when you need one – grrr, hitch!
In the past, if you rat out on a brother, or you don’t see his sister or ex- as off limits unless he’s cool with it, you get yourself a bottle of whoopass after dinner. Today, all that’s permissible. When I was a boy, when a hangout gets busted and X caught with a joint, Y goes all out to bail him out. He doesn’t, in his bid to delegate the code say he’s lost his ID, like most today will say: ‘chaa, star! Mann suma ID card ba reer.’ Mtcheew, that’s why I ride alone - usually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...