Saturday 3 February 2018

Don't twist this...

It's edutaining how social media's becoming a democracy lecture theatre for Gambians, especially when lectures are being delivered by barely-born 'prob'ly never even gone beyond Kanuma' democrats, whose knowledge of democracy's as secondhand and as conceptual as it's sourced straight from the pages of textbooks.

That's why sometimes my allergies act up and I'll be like: hey sun, bulma horh! You're preaching to the choir. I saw Sir Dawda's. So, my knowledge of democracy is firsthand. It wasn't perfect, but before oppressed people, I can confirm that we were blessed people, certainly better than the idiocracy that some of y'all were born into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...