Sunday 4 February 2018

Let's feed the youth right...

In pursuit of awareness, particularly political, young people are naturally struck by strong feelings of attraction to people with radical views.

I've been there, done that, hence my love for hip-hop kulture, conscious Rastafarian movements, and why I cannot stand most mainstream BSs.

But, as an adult, especially one that the young people adore, and one who can influence their choices, it's only right that you feed them right.

You may score yourself some political points by seeking to radicalise the youth, but that'd be disingenuous, because you're only giving them an incentive for aggression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...