Thursday 30 April 2015

I love beautiful...

I know the eye that loves ignores all faults, including jagged butts and warped faces, but hold on a second! “What every man should desire is an ugly woman with a beautiful heart, not a beautiful woman with an ugly heart.” - Eeeeew! Like seriously?

If the verb “should” still refers to obligation or duty and if the faint conditionality of this sentence is anything to go by, then I don’t know who said it or maybe it’s just a consolation, but I totally disagree. C'mon man, if inner and outer beauties aren’t mutually suited, then why do you think movie producers select ugly people to play evil roles?

Me, even in exceptional situations, I’ll go for a cold-blooded beauty and put up with the consequences than someone as unappetising as a bad dream. Thank God that ugly women are very, very rare in my part of the world. AND anyone who takes offence at this joke is ugly, no apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...