Thursday 30 April 2015

I'll remain bipolar...

One minute I am very joyful and the next minute my mood changes. I become so irritable and angry at everything including this piercing car alarm that I am hearing while writing this piece. Sometimes I want to call or go to see a close someone, but the next minute I am like, to hell with staying in touch, let them say I am unfriendly.  

Don’t tell me; I know I am bipolar, but even if I fight really hard to stay above water, how can I control the emotion when I keep seeing people trying to heal their wounds by wounding others? How can my mood be stable when folks with broken propellers keep interrupting those who can fly from flying?  Why wouldn’t I have a damn mood when almost everyone is trying to wreak havoc on everyone else’s life?

The way I get pissed off really pisses me off, but I am not looking for help. I don’t need any hug or forged love. I am not ready to pull myself out of this until we all stop acting as if we have to fail one another in order to succeed, until no one is inferior or superior to anyone, until we all stop enjoying each other’s misfortune, and until being displeased with each other’s good fortune becomes history, I remain bipolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...