Saturday 11 April 2015

Hashtag Writes

Dear Hashtag (Ab)user,

My name is Hashtag and I act for any word or phrase that is preceded by a hash sign (#). The idea behind my being is to be able to identify messages on specific topics and to help people to search for messages that have a common topic, and as simply as clicking on a particular hashtag.

However, I have observed that some of you are misusing, abusing and overusing me and I don’t like it. Sometimes I am used more than the words in certain posts, and other times I am made unnecessarily longer than even a normal sentence.

Sometime I am like, how can you use a hashtag that is 140 characters long and expect someone somewhere to have a message tagged like that. I'm not kidding, but calm down! LOL

Pissed off tool
Hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...