Saturday 28 February 2015

Sapiosexual

Perhaps I am not conventionally masculine, but in my honest opinion, if you think a clever woman is intimidating, try an awkwardly stupid woman, an underfed brain if you like - one that is without a grain of ability to think rationally, and to sensibly overstand anything; one that cannot sustain an inspiring conversation, but that’s because she wouldn't be able to defend her stance.

One that is so clueless, so intrusive and ‘fass-faraaw’, especially in relation to other peoples' businesses, one that’ll incoherently talk about issues that she knows she’s in the dark about and still expecting you to partake, and no amount of gesture can make her overstand how pissed off you’re.

You take her out and she chances upon a long lost friend, particularly a similar loud-arse friend - Oh boy! You’re screwed, because they’ll both be yelling out curse words at each other, or go on an outburst of some long-lost mumbo jumbo, whilst spanking each other’s buttocks like untamed chimpanzees…and ‘ndeysan’ poor you will stand there, smiling against your will.


Personally, I find the brain very attractive. I feel my partner and I should be able to excite not just each other’s eyesight but our minds as well. I am a Sapiosexual kind of man and I thank God that progress has been satisfactory up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...