Tuesday 24 February 2015

'Jiital Bott!'

Once upon a time, there was this ‘Young Koto’ that used to spend time at my spot, around ’04/05 when young ladies started making use of low-rise jeans to heartlessly expose a bit of butt cheeks.  So this guy, when he sees hot girls coming, he’ll wittingly focus on the opposite direction, as if he’s looking away because he’s disgusted by what’s coming.

But his facade was very funny because all the boys knew his trick. We knew he was physiologically weak, especially when he sees ass. So he sends his gaze in advance, thinking that keenly fixing his eyes on the ass wouldn’t get noticed, because we’ll probably say it’s the girl that got in the way of his sight...When he does it, my boys and I will whisper to each other:"Shhh! Saai Jiital Na Bott’

But with him, it was easy to tell when a certain attraction became a distraction to his concentration. Just spontaneously ask him something and enjoy him stumbling over his words. I never blamed him though – I know shit's a tease sometimes! That’s why I always prayer that if I cannot be afforded restraint from looking, then may I not be given cause to look. 

And if truth be told, I mean without hypocrisy, if religion hadn’t demanded that outer manifestation of modesty must be obeyed and observed, tell me (brothers), will you still dislike the maxi skirt? How about wearing nothing but a t-shirt? What of the mini skirt, the “Peek-A-Boo” especially? Skinny pants, especially the ones with the button just below the navel? What about metallic leggings, will you still say they’re disgusting? 

Don't lie, God's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...