Tuesday 3 February 2015

Sometimes you're your own hater....

If you’re possessed by your love for what you want others to think of you, and unfortunately people do not have the time to comfort you with what you want to hear, you’ll naturally consider everyone a hater. Such people tend to be all over the place, including here on social media, cursing haters that do not exist.

If you ask me, the most level-headed thing to do is to put foolishness aside and ask yourself the following: How can a star-struck wannabe like me be hated by someone who doesn’t probably think about me? How can someone wish me broke when I’ve never been moneyed? Better yet, how can someone cause my downfall when I’ve never been up - Eh?


An ancient Chinese philosopher/poet said: “when you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you” - and I believe he is right. I guess some of these uptight folks need to hear that, so that they can take a chill and just loosen up …and I am not trying to profile anyone in particular, just that the hater bashing is becoming so clichéd for my patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...