Saturday 21 May 2016

Yours is yours, mine is mine...

I don't think there's anything wrong in liking one thing over another, or yours over someone else's; people are different. Me? I almost always like to secure mine, but that doesn't make everyone else's an inferior quality.

Someone said: "Pompiterr moma gaynal patat, kunj si yorbu polis, mba nyu tejj la, sa lawyer ba dessa aye"

Meaning: If you're taken to the police or locked away for preferring Irish potatoes to sweet potatoes, your lawyer's incompetent.

What I do not understand is thinking that you cannot exalt your taste or choice without stepping on, or laughing down another person's. I think that's so unnecessary. What's wack is sometimes relative... and I mean sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...