Saturday 28 May 2016

Intimidating ladies...

I did boarding school, did the streets, rolled with and saw the ghetto's most contorted facial expressions. But to be honest, none is as intimidating as a lady whose tolerance level for stupid bullshits is so low that anytime you see her, she has her eyebrows brought together, and her forehead wrinkled.

Not the scarecrow type; these ones are usually beautiful, self-directing, and have a lot of admirable personal qualities, but impervious; always looking like they are so pissed, and can't wait to whoop some ass. But if you ask me, I think it's a good thing. Knowing how cocky and bothersome it is out there, repellent like that can come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...