Friday 6 May 2016

The strength in unity...

The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started chasing him back, like: Oh no, not today, we refuse to be seized for food, and when the lion saw that they meant business, he started running for cover like: Oh shit, shit... I was really in a state that day but couldn't stop laughing my ass out.

But then that part of me that overthinks everything found the video very deep, in the sense that I think it dipicts the argument that the foundation of liberty is unity, and present in that undivided entity of wilderbeests were two things: 'sincerity and trust.' Each animal was genuinely regardful of the others, leading to a greater sense of trust that each will have the others' backs. But of course the wilderbeests are naturally altruistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...