Wednesday 18 May 2016

No when to....

Where I come from, it is said that before the fruit of a baobab tree is of any use, it must be broken. This is normally said to encourage people to speak their thoughts, to give advice and to warn one another. So if you have something to say, say it and don't mince it, for it is better to say "I told you" than "I knew it will come to this."

But be careful, because it is also said that where there is harmony, there is someone who knows something he has not said, especially something about someone. So if what you know or what you're thinking or about to say is reason enough to get punched in the face even before saying it, don't say it...But..... no, never mind. I'll say that some other time. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...