Tuesday 17 May 2016

You can always make it better....

Truth is, spending the best part of your life making stupid decisions is going to break your heart. Growing up to the consequences of all those stupid decisions is going to break your heart even more. But even more heartbreaking than all that is living amongst folks who will judge you for those stupid decisions.

But the stupidest decision you will ever make is to let those judgements cause you to believe that your future cannot be better, or as if you are a lost cause. I don't know about you, but me, I believe that life does not get better because you started out early, at least not always. I think your life gets better through change, and your ability to manage that change in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...