Thursday 5 May 2016

Selah!

“I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.” - isn't that good manners?

You don't have to be a super intellectual human being to know that for courtesy to be afforded, it has to be mutually given. In other words, if you can be very nice to the boss or your rich friends, but so rude and condescending to the cleaner and the rank and file, you are not a nice person.

Except for the slavish flatterer who believes in nothing but his benefits, how you treat the seemingly unimportant person today is how he will treat you tomorrow, and my friend, just like my mood, things keep changing, and what a backside when you need the favours of an underdog that has become the top dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...