Sunday 15 May 2016

Grow stronger...

From when I was a kid, watching documentaries and reading biographies of luminaries has always been my thing; it keeps me inspired... and going by all the stories I have read so far, it is safe to conclude that life has never been an easy ride and it never will, not even with those that we think were born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Some people may prefer not to worry others with their trying conditions, but everyone out there is either battling or has battled with a crisis that you and I know nothing about. However, those who attain conclusive success are those who make their unfortunate experiences look easy by growing stronger.

So, grow stronger and disburden your heart from worrying about enemies and haters that exist only in your imagination. Grow stronger and be delivered from the judgment of the envious, from that of the prejudiced, and from the company of the foolhardy (kawuyeh), especially one that is wheedled into action against you. Grow stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...