Sunday 8 May 2016

Enjoy and don't mimic everything...

When a certain show or game featuring people doing insane stunts is construed as dangerous or requiring arcane knowledge, it comes with a mandatory disclaimer saying: "Don't try this at home." I say this whenever I am dunking over bikes and stuff, knowing that my elevation off the ground is higher than those kids' that may want to try it at home.

Same way, I think romantic movies like: Two Can Play That Game, Think Like a Man, etc. should also come with a disclaimer saying: "Don't try this in your relationships; this shit's scripted." That way, guys will not go on Chris Brown-ing their ladies, or ladies acting all Meagan Good or Gabrielle Union-ing on their men, and only to end up sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...