Sunday 25 October 2015

When the mood is no longer a mood....

If you think someone's always grumpy, like my Idren Mr. NH (Never Happy) from way back, always in a bad mood, then you cannot call that mood a "mood." I don't know if that makes any sense but what I mean is, a mood that lasts for an indefinitely long time is no longer a mood, it's the person's personality.

If a friend is who this person is to you, it may be difficult and unfortunate for you and I'm truly sorry, but you gotta learn to come to terms with it. That's what friends do, and that's why they hardly resent because they accept each other's inadequacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...