Thursday 22 October 2015

Lessons from failure...

In one endeavour, I was afforded at least seven second chances and I screwed up big-time. But perhaps not entirely ungainly, because one lesson I learned is that if you're striving to excel in any noble cause, do it not with a people without principles, and if they appear to be principled, be sure that theirs is one that transcends purely selfish ends.

Be free to make mistakes, but learn from them. Let unquestioning acceptance and total belief in the reliability of man be a skill you'll never master. Don't take promises as an inducement to fuckery.  Never, ever stop believing in the power of prayer, and in the availability of a solution to every problem. Give Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...