Friday 9 October 2015

The call is entirely yours...

So you foolishly allow bigoted people to make you feel so insecure and vulnerable, simply because the one you intend to spend your life with is comparatively more educated or well off? You think it's true because someone said you're up for the risk of becoming endangered in the near future?

Do you know that person's covert intent? In fact, is that person himself happily married? Or do you think he's speaking by divine inspiration? What happened to accepting everything about the person you love? Is it not us that say love and overstanding overlooks faults and conquers all? Now what makes this one a different ball game?

See, I'm not saying be a lazy-ass jackass, and certainly not asking you to cultivate a relationship for the sole purpose of attaining affluence, but tell you this; if Coumba Gawlo asks for my hand in marriage, and I love her, I'll be on my way to Senegal 6 O'clock tomorrow morning; 'ma dem sayii'... I mean I'll accept her residence as our abode if that's what's more practicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...