Wednesday 7 October 2015

Skin is great but behaviour is greater...

Hypocrisy aside, I think showing off some skin is appealing. In fact, if not for its inviolability, I would have moved that the rule regarding what a lady can or cannot wear in front of non-related adult males be amended, and I know a lot of brothers that'll overtly second the motion.

But that's just me thinking. Now the other thinking that society thinks I'm thinking is that you can be attractive and appealing even without being bare as you dare. But I think that's a matter of truth. I think an alluring beauty that is marked by proper behaviour is like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...