Thursday 15 October 2015

God, I pray...

Dear God, I seek refuge from the anguish of having to be caused to explain the powers of modern science and technology to primitive men. I seek refuge from the company of the hypocritically pious, and from their show of being morally better than everyone that is not like them. I also seek refuge from the disappointment in trying to have an intelligent conversation with an intellectual moron, especially one who's regardful of nothing but what he knows, even with evidence to refute it.

Good God, I know this may be a disservice, but since school cannot afford some people the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a preschool kid, I believe the healthiest thing to do for me is to allow me to mind my business and to let them wallow in their false sense of grace and happiness. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...