Saturday 17 October 2015

Until we refuel...

My fuel gauge is hardly above reserve, even though I know it's not good for the pump. So I know, that if you run out of fuel, you can crank the engine until the cows come home, but 'chukuchuku-ing' won't make it start; you must refuel.

Same way, until we refuel our spirit of sincerity and draw a line that'll seperate theoretical and speculative knowledge from true overstanding, and until ancestral traditions are seperated from true doctrine, division and confusion will remain until the afterlife.

Until mistaken beliefs and deceitful ideas are murdered, and truth is resuscitated, we'll keep preaching and teaching one-sided and uncritical ideologies until everyone's blue in the face, but it wouldn't change a thing, just an orderly disorder.

And until then, let me and my kind do what we think is right, and you do what you think is best for you, and we'll see who's plentiful on the day of harvest. 'Wye hamna am na nyui beytou!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...