Sunday 11 October 2015

It takes two to tango...

A case of the pot calling the kettle black is when ladies that are indiscriminate in their choice of men claim to be disgusted by cheating married men. Such women have no right to blame these men for cheating on their wives if they're too into dating and having a fling with such men.

If you ask me, in as much as I want to blame men like that for their unbecoming lack of good taste, the ladies too cannot be exonerated. In fact, they should be declared 'threats to matrimonial security'

Whether the lady's the principal doer, the seducer, or just an enticed accessory, the fact that she could've exercised restraint and say: "Hell no! I don't do married men," makes her a participator. Didn't they say it takes two to tango⁉

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...