Tuesday 6 September 2016

When a blessing becomes a curse, rant.

It's official - I'm not gonna use this godforsaken car anymore. I am so bloody tired of sharing money that I obtained with a great deal of tolerance for bullshits with mechanics. So if you see me arduously trekking the streets of Serrekunda with my backpack and umbrella, don't ask: "boy ana motor bi?" I'm usually so sarcastic when irritated, and I have a way with retorts too.

Mtcheew!

I'm so done with driving a car feeling restless rather than comfortable that I'm free from having to hassle for a cab. Once an idren told me: before taking someone to the Obeah-man to cause his downfall, give him a bad car for a gift and watch him bleed dry, and he's right - I'm not ready to deal with that shit. And I didn't do this post for a pity party; I needed to get shit off my chest; I find rants like this so therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...