Friday 16 September 2016

Just dream again...

Do you sometimes wish you can go back to when peer pressure caused you to succumb to what you today see as very extreme foolish behaviours? I know; I have also been around the block a few times and I do that all the time.

Truth is, you cannot go back, but you can make up for it by dreaming again like there's never a road without a turning; you can reverse your direction and retrace your steps, that's what dreamers do, they don't stop dreaming.

From once you develop that dream-again mentality, no mood of despair fashioned against you shall prosper. So it's your call to not only have a fully funded 'I will rise' fund, but to make sure you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...