Tuesday 13 September 2016

People are different...

Not everyone is high-key; some people just prefer to stay discreet, y'know, very low-key. Their privacy is a sanctuary, sort of. So, just because they won't label (theirs) with a hashtag, like it's not uncommon on here doesn't mean they have no stake in what's trending, or have no interest in the things they're privy to.

Most of them just prefer to let others to sit in judgment about them by the facts and not just claims. I know folks who posting stuff on social media is not their thing; they come here to see waguan and read stuff on their timelines. No matter how inspired or wowed they get, they won't react. I'm not sure if that's a good thing but my point is, people are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...