Wednesday 17 February 2016

I gossip but I can't have you get away with gossip. LOL!

My strength differing from yours doesn't make mine a weakness; and vice versa. Also, just like I know I wouldn't gain anything by undermining your strength, you cannot water mine down by failing to appreciate it the way it is.

Talking about strengths and weaknesses, I don't know what this one is, and I don't care. The truth is, like everyone else, I gossip and I listen to gossips. Personally, my boss and today's capitalistic shit-stem are my usual subjects. But one disclaimer I always maintain is that if you choose to be an okra-mouth, always with something to tell about someone, I'll listen to you, because information is powerful, and being informed can sometimes be all the leverage I need. However, one thing I cannot do is to assure you that I won't say it was you that told me.

Now because of this, some people prefer to keep me out on issues relating to other people, because they think it's insane to rat them out like that. But, bloody hell! Isn't that plausible insanity, especially given the extent of petty behaviours and attitudes everywhere these days, especially in corporate circles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...