Friday 12 February 2016

Feeling some typa way...

Writing this earlier than February 14th shows that I am not expressing affection on account of Valentine's day. Today I woke up thinking if the time I make for work, blogging and on here than with you is good enough to make you think I am as caring as you think I am. I woke up feeling so glad that you stayed, even when you had reasons to leave like those before you. I woke up feeling the need to tell you that whatever it is that I did or didn't do is neither a question of my heart that you got, nor a question of my abiding liking for you.

I woke up finding it necessary to let you know that like life itself, things do get complicated sometimes, and especially in a society that wants to tell us how to live. But I swear down I ain't messing with you. In fact, I promise I won't let you be solo for so long; not anymore. I want you to rest assured that I have got plans that will make you forget about the times they say you are wasting with me. If only you can take assurance in knowing that wonderful things do take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...