Friday 5 February 2016

My type of lady...

Let my lady do as she pleases; let her be completely wayward if she likes, I don't care; I will manage. But let her at least be able to maintain an expected standard of familiarity with reality and current affairs.

I will prefer such a lady to the type that is at best offhand at everything she does, and at worst totally ignorant. One whose life's purpose is limited to the following:

Compin, Turr, Endor_sait, Ngenteh, Ngomarr, Tanambirr, Ndey_ndikeh, Chait, Palalleh, Daylor_teranga, Yorbou_wolis, Taki_gorr, Murr, Jaybal, Yeahka and stuff like that.

You know, the kola nut or cooking oil type of lady; one renowned for her frequent, enthusiastic attendance at everything that resembles a ceremony, even if uninvited. I'm just saying, and I'm glad I don't have one like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...