Sunday 7 February 2016

Or maybe they're too busy to attend...

According to dailymail.co.uk, scientists have shown that the average human brain is capable of managing a maximum of just 150 friendships ... and "friendship" meaning those people that you're able to be for, with, and about at all times. So take this into consideration when next you have the urge to be annoyed that someone you know had an event and didn't inform you personally.

For my part, I take example from myself that had been to many to places, from Essau to Balangharr, Basse to Brikama, Janjangbureh to Wellingara, Madrid to Barcelona, etc. and known at least half of my friends and followers on social media, I know it is practically impossible to let everyone in on everything. And given the frequency of ceremonies ayard, we need to understand that some people are so close to us that we think it is natural that they will know.

I don't even know why I am writing this, because me, just like I don't have the time going about blaming people for the oversight of not personally informing me, knock yourself out if you don't want to grace mine because I didn't come to you to tell you. You're only going to make room possible for lesser people, hence more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...