Saturday 13 February 2016

Beware of the trash you're dying to emit...

Check this out - gossip going down:

Hey! Did you hear?
Hear what?
Kinneh was busted at the red house with a couple of guys from overseas, but you can't tell anyone.
I knew it! I knew marriage won't tame that bitch. I don't know about you but me, I'll expose her.
Whoa, wait!
Wait for what?
Your sister was with her.
No! That's insane, my sister isn't that typa person. Please, you cannot let anyone know about this.

See how easy it is to rejoice at, or derive pleasure from undesirable events that involve others, but too hard to believe it when we or the people we care about become subjects and actors therein. If you ask me, just in case you can't wait to pass judgment, at least wait until you gather all the facts. The trash you say may be held against you or yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...