Thursday 4 June 2015

Findings of the study that I am yet to do...

According to the study that I am yet to do, there are six types of celebrities on social media, but for the time being, I will talk about the established two and defer the rest until the study’s done.

Celebrity number one can be anyone who’s sufficiently famous and usually celebrated for something noble; someone whose record and daily life attracts public interest and sometimes scrutiny because the person’s expected to be a role model. These public figures don’t seek attention; it is attention that seeks them. And most of them have fan pages founded on need and managed by fans or paid PRs.

The second set consists of those celebrities that create a fan page after reaching 5000 stalkers. And they tend to feel more celebrity than discernible public figures, even though they can’t be counted on to do anything; they can’t even cook. They’re probably only physically endowed and they flaunt it knowing that they have it, probably a generous share of attention-grabbing package, including full lips, beautiful skin texture, round behind, etc.

With a camera 360 backed selfie showing such gifts, it is natural to get an arsenal of bouncers, mostly pro-package young men. These guys are usually all over social media religiously defending these random hot chicks. They could even suppress their sincere opinion on issues in order to please a cutie and in return for nothing more than a virtual hug and a kiss to their name. For instance: “Awww! Dear Omar you’re so sweet. xoxo or mwah!”

But let me warn you! You’re bound for some serious keyboard warfare from these tough guys if you attempt to not condone the silly ways of such ladies. In fact thank God I have my own back otherwise I sure was going to get a hell of an ass-whooping after publishing this piece.

P.S - don’t take me seriously. You know I am all for anything that floats boats, but usually I am serious when I say I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...