Monday 15 June 2015

Today's friendly looking relationships...

I hate to say it this way and I may be as wrong as some of the sentiments I read about 9/11, but this is how I see many of today's friendly looking relationships:

You're doing well, I'll be at your service, ratify your wrongs, laugh for you, with you and slyly at you, but as long as everything you're making is for both of us. If you become broke or you're in some serious mess, it's by you and for you to face. In the meantime, what I have or can do in return is conveniently of me, by me and for me.

Your what, well-being? Aaah! I get it! You mean reciprocated bailout? Do I care? That's a future impossible tense buddy. In fact it's about bloody time I show you who the real me is and the fool or tool you've always been to me. Pretty cute!

Anyway, shout out to the scarce breed of friends who still uphold the ideals of true friendship. Respekt Konkrete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...