Saturday 27 June 2015

Who's not judgemental?

So it's okay to call me judgemental for telling you to find practical use for your God-given conscience and to avoid being weak in morals, but you're not judgmental for calling me "judgemental", right? 

Hamna nay ndohay na deh!!!! But I guess that's the beginning of the end of intelligent civilisation for us.

We have unfortunately become a people who define terms anyhow they favour us; mostly for partisan or controversial purposes, but also to appear affectedly proper or just for the heck of it.

Top on the list of terms being selfishly perverted these days are: 'extremism', 'intolerance' and 'prejudice'...and if you live where I live, you may want to add the terms 'patriotism' and 'youth' to your list 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...