Monday 29 June 2015

Breaking news!

Meanwhile, the strange rumour going on is that the famous Supreme Court is considering the legalisation of paedophilia, necrophilia and beastility.

Okay that was a joke. But what if the recent legitimisation of same sex marriage by the Supreme Court is caused to be invoked as precedent in the above supposed cases? But that's none of my business

What's perhaps my business and I still cannot get my head around is the rights of the kids that'll be adopted by these queerly affectionate couples.

What if the kids grow up and realise that they're in fact products of eBay acquired semen, or perhaps born naturally but sold off to these two that they'll probably call dad and dad or mom and mom.

Where are the child rights activists when you need them? Are they saying these kids do not have rights to natural rearing? Isn't it true a claim that humankind is no longer interested in anything without a curse behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...