Sunday 11 January 2015

“these hoes ain't loyal”

About that “hoes ain't loyal” thingy, it is becoming too clichéd for my liking, and I think it is losing its essential spark, if it had any that is.

Don’t get this twisted, I love the piece of music; I have had it on replay many times, and I like the video clip too. All I wanted to say here is that you cannot expect a loyal girl when you’re not real. If you front like you're the coolest and most awesome dude that ever lived, when in actual fact you ain't shit, you should expect shit.

If your desire for approval tempts you into faking your story or shutting yourself away from your humble origin, you may be able to briefly lay claim to some impression or comfort that never happened, but trust me, shit will backfire and you’ll eventually get nothing shittier than a disloyal ho, and you can’t say the ho ain't loyal, ‘cause you weren't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...