Friday 9 January 2015

Ungrateful Spirit

“They never thank me for opening doors - But they ain't even thank Jesus when he died on the cross - because your spirit is ungrateful, bitches is so hateful.... Who I wanna work with? Nobody - 99% of them, is nobody” - Nicki Minaj

You see, when I say this lady is my favourite, folks think I have no taste, but I guess one has to defocus on her ass first, to be able to appreciate the significance of her lyrics. I swear down she’s talented!

AND she's right you know, some folks are only keen on you, or will pretend to be a helpmate only when you’re nothing, but that liking will start to fade the moment you're seen making steps forward, and they’ll try to undermine your newfound worth.


No amount of special treatment you offer such people will be appreciated, because their sense of gratitude is enslaved by their sense of self, so they cannot be thankful....If you ask me, you don’t need them to achieve your life’s purpose, they’re a hindrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...