Friday 9 January 2015

A true gentleman and a true lady

“A true gentleman is one that apologises anyways, even though he has not offended a lady intentionally. He is in a class all of his own because he knows the value of a woman's heart.” - The words of Shannon L. Alder

‎REMIX - A true lady is one that doesn’t take basic courtesy for weakness, or receive every form of gentleness with an attitude of belittling arrogance. A true lady shows gratitude in knowing that when a gentleman cares, he cares because he is caring, and not like he’s trying to go some length to gain attention - he can withdraw his token good manners if he has to, especially if the addressee is ugliness and pride embodied.

See, I used to have the impression that a good number of fine young ladies have a tendency to be high and mighty because they know they’re fine-looking, but I guess I was so wrong. Of late, I have observed that nearly all the stuck-up young ladies I met are as ugly as sin - inferiority complex perhaps

I have observed that nearly all the beautiful ones who should understandably be treated nicely because of their looks are found to be more amiable, humble, self-determined and intelligent... I don’t know, I could be wrong still, but this is an unbiased observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...