Saturday 3 January 2015

Respect!

I have learned that when it comes to picking a companion, offering or taking offer of a hand of friendship, that’s entirely my prerogative, but giving respect to someone who deserves my respect is only essential, and whether I like the person or not, once he or she is worthy of it, it is owed.

Unfortunately, or maybe I am old fashioned, but I believe respect is a virtue that is seriously missing nowadays. We all want to be at the receiving end, but only a few are willing to reciprocate...and of course respect will include consideration and its many synonyms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...