Thursday 22 January 2015

‘YAKARR’ (expectations)

Maybe to curb the ‘YAKARR’ (expectations) and the blame on blameless folks, some people should start holding placards bearing the slogan:

“THE FACT THAT I WEAR A NECKTIE AND DRIVE A WOBBLY CAR TO WORK EVERY DAY DOESN’T MEAN I AM WELL-OFF, SHIT’S JUST A MATTER OF ‘SUTURA’”

HOLY MOSES! I have fears that we may never cease to be disappointed, or will keep hating the wrong people for not coming up with the goods that we expect from them, if we cannot stop expecting them to have what we don’t have. Blaming people for all your dire needs and circumstances instead of taking responsibility is very unfair…. 

Someone has to say this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...