Thursday 21 December 2017

"They"

When they’re painfully desirous of what you possess, be it your qualities or providence, they’ll attempt to detract, and by so doing they’ll distract, and then if you’re clueless, they’ll extract. Don’t ask me who ‘they’ are; just watch your tract and keep track: detract, distract, and extract, that’s their track.

What I mean is:

Let the quibbles not cause you to think little of your worth or the value of what you do. Don’t allow the noise to prevent you from concentrating on you and yours. Or else, before you know it, they’ve taken over, or taken possession, and you’ll be there like: chaaa! Nyee nyor toch sen [I’ll leave the rest in my head]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...