Thursday 21 December 2017

Gambians really did well you know...

Democracy is awesome. It unfetters all political shackles and encourages those interested in politics to vie. And because it’s the electorate's to decide, the best way the aspirants can gain momentum and have their approvals escalate is to outdo each other in generosity to the voting public.

See KMC for instances; all the mayoral hopefuls are doing their thing to make their significance felt, and so the municipality is winning. I don’t know, perhaps I’m being selfish but I think the mayoral elections should be delayed so that the largess will keep coming, because it’s almost always a different ball game when politicians get voted into office.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...