Sunday 3 December 2017

December 2nd Anniversary...

Man, our president got swag, yo! It just felt kinda strange seeing a heavyweight in a lightweight shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap.

On a serious note, if we are going to continue celebrating the anniversary of every event leading to the New Gambia:

Y'know, from the December general election now known as "freedom day," to our ex-president's time-buying gimmickry dubbed the "impasse," Halifa's press conferences and celebrityship, to President Barrow's historic return from momentary-exile, Darboe and Co's release, et cetera, I suggest we identify a non-traffic non-peace disturbing venue.

God, I'm so allergic to disturbances. In fact, the only reason I'm putting up with traffic and not occupying Westfield in protest right now is the sight I behold: these ladies and their figure-flattering t-shirts, as if tailored to their body measurements, tucked into all these fine-arse ripped jeans like, Holy Moses, Gambians are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...