Monday 11 December 2017

About Jerusalem...

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. I seek refuge from the trumpery of trumped-up Trump. Jerusalem is al-Quds, not Trumpistan. May Allah rid this Holy city from Trumpification (Implementation of Donald Trump's political ideas) and of his Trumpy Zionist aggressor-friends, sooner than later, for Allah is Able to do that and He's Most Generous in answering. Ameen!

As for the brat himself who sees his Trumponomics (business exploits) and Trumpism (his philosophy, politics and presidency) as "playing the game," I pray that Eminem becomes America's next president so we can goad him to use the 5th Amendment to (unjustly) subject all of Trump's property rights to eminent domain. Let him know what victimisation and wanton occupation feels like.

Ok, now I don't know if I'm being Trumpish or Trumphobic, but man, I'm as outraged as this "Day of Rage," so I declare support for the Palestinian struggle, and by Allah they shall liberate their homeland from invasion. To hell with what that nutcase says. It's only right to render unto the Palestinians their homeland, and unto Israel what has she, certainly not the recognition of Jerusalem as her capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...