Monday 17 April 2017

Sometimes it's not dislike, it's misunderstanding...

Once I had this colleague that I thought I didn't like. I thought he was too uptight and very much a formalist, and I wasn't so ceremonious like that; you know, zero rapport with those kinda people. However, I respected his talent and recognised the fact that he was the best at his.

I figured he too seemed kinda cold towards me. So I thought there's a good chance he doesn't like me. Confessedly, it turned out that I was right, the feeling was mutual. Fast forward today, we are good friends. But it was after putting our egos aside that we realised that it's sometimes not dislike as such, ours was because we didn't make effort to overstand each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...