Saturday 15 April 2017

Some info is a need-to-know...

Like all people, I want to be in the know, because information is power, but I'm not too eager to know everything, and that's because even if I were, I cannot. So whenever I feel like I'm being placed on a need-to-know about something, I know I prolly don't need to know, simple. That's not just a military thing. Even in homes and workplaces, not everything's blueprinted for all to know, let alone a state.

So, me? I'm no fan of coverups, or lies to the public and all, but if not letting me in on something is to avoid unnecessary panic and outcry, or for collective interest and security, or just because it's none of my business, it's none of my business. Mozzie in White Collar said "there are many things of which a wise man might wish to be ignorant” and I couldn't say that any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...