Tuesday 4 April 2017

Raba raba could've been honourable...

Raba-raba is an honourable grind, that's why I don't call it a hustle. However, the reason why there's usually very little baraka in the returns is because many a marketeer is not honest. I'm into the trade myself, and I know that buying stuff from our type of market is usually as is, but it's only decent to say what's in what you're selling, y'know, fumor banj and all.

For instance, if you know the cells of the car battery that you're selling are dead, the smartphone overheats or the network dances a sehwoorba, the laptop stops or restarts at intervals, the wrist watch is quarter to kamach, etc. and you con the buyer into buying anyways, by manipulating the presales tests that is, trust me dread, the gains thereof may last, but only longer than an orgasm perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...