Wednesday 19 April 2017

The evil in people...

"If I can't have it, neither can you" - that mentality, you've it, bid progress farewell, because you'll rather you stay in the dark than see your way through using someone else’s light. I started paying attention to stiff-heartedness like that from when I was privileged to travel round country to audit, and how folks would rather they tell their own ndeysan (sorry) than ndokalaykou (congratulations).

I see folks pretend affection but deep down, they despise one another; bleed a benefactor dry, maliciously laugh at him for not being able to do the things he used to do for them, or pretend to like what they know he dislikes, just to make him mad, recounting blunders he never knew he made.

Nonentities will sit you down to give unsolicited hints, incriminating their own but acting like saints themselves, most if not all of which will turn out to be false alarms. I see some state their grudges outright like: "Mr Auditor, the way these people spend money here, dig." Me: Bomboclaat, I don't work for you! You check every blooclaat ledger and thing, seen! everything's copacetic. My friend, go clean up your dutty heart. Get a life dread. Maybe you'll someday be as lucky.

I see lowlives wearing Windbreakers and Number-shirts from 19 O'long, give up on life to turn envious local champions, usually disguised as if community development oriented, pestering struggling workers around them, like they can't see it's not as easy with those people too; their ladies fall for them, they get so jealous that they could delegate their area kids to cause those people trouble. The cool ones amongst them who would rather mind their businesses are said to be traitors or full of it.

Places like that, it takes one idiot to cook up a lie against a decent person and it spreads like epidemic. I see malnourished idiots who cannot afford Peak Milk spending their last on obeah, you know, overloaded jujus, on the arms, criss-crossed over the shoulders, and from waist to navel, pretending warrior and thing, yet they wonder why luck abandoned them. God doesn't deal with that. Mtcheew, my phone's reached its text limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...